The Scorpion captures the European spirit along with America's innovations in design. The Scorpion is an evolutionary design incorporating aggressive, unique styling with mechanical simplicity. The curvaceous lines flow in and out of functional scoops and vents in classic European sports car fashion.
Designed to be "builder friendly". The tedious problems of construction have been eliminated to make building a joy and not an endless task. It is built with quality materials by craftsmen who know their trade. Those same craftsmen are the ones who designed each component; since they knew they would be installing the parts, they engineered them with ease of construction in mind.
- "Now the Scorpion" in Kit Car Illustrated- Oct. '92
- "Sting of the Scorpion" in Peterson's Kit Car, Jan. '93
- Wheelbase: 93 ½ " (stock Fiero wheelbase)
- Length: 168"
- Width: 78"
- Height: 47"
- Weight: 2600 lbs. (Fiero weight)
- Front Suspension: Independent, Coil Springs, Anti-roll Bar (stock Fiero)
- Rear Suspension: Independent, Struts, Coil Springs (stock Fiero)
- Engine Options: Any Stock Fiero engine or Engine Conversion.
- Headlights & Bezels: 91-96 Pontiac Grand Prix
- Fog/driving lights: Eagle Eye #1648
- Front side markers: 92 Olds Cutlass
- Tail lights: 90-91 Toyota Celica
- Rear side markers: 90-91 Toyota Celica
- Wheels & Tires:
- Front 15x7 with 4-1/2" backspace, P205/50/15
- Rear 15x9 or 9-1/2 with 4-1/2" backspace, P245/50/15
- Fiberglass Kit - $4,250